Do I need an Accountant? How do I find one?

Coming Soon! Get to know your tax professionals and figure out who to work with: bookkeeper, CPA, and enrolled agent

July 29, 2021

Coming Soon!

Self-Employed and Small Business CPA
Joni Becker
Joni M. Becker, Masters of Business Taxation (MBT) and CPA, is the author of My Tax Tutor for Small Business Owners and has been helping sole proprietors and small businesses navigate the complicated world of taxes for over 35 years. She is passionate about sharing her knowledge with the business-of-one.